Nutritional intervention is one of the key components of our approach in weight management and associated medical conditions. Experts at Perfekt Curve educate and provide dietary modifications to guests based on recent advances in nutrient research. Diet counselor acts as transient support system to prepare and motivate our guests to incorporate gradual changes.
A balanced diet with the right proportion and quality of carbohydrates, proteins and fat, rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants is formulated by the nutritionists keeping in mind individual likes, food habits, availability of time for food preparation and his/her working pattern. Therapeutic diets are planned for clients with medical problems. Functional foods possessing specific beneficial health and therapeutic properties are incorporated in daily diet plans. Suitable suggestions are also given to maintain a healthy glowing skin depending on the age and skin condition.
Diet Modification is an integral part of the wellness program offered by Perfekt Curve. The key to losing weight effectively is to eat selectively, yet healthily. At Perfekt Curve, you are encouraged to follow a balanced diet that provides the right proportion and quality of carbohydrates, proteins, fat, fiber, vitamins, minerals and anti-oxidants. Each diet is formulated keeping in mind your likes, dislikes and food habits. In case of any associated medical conditions, we formulate suitable therapeutic diets that aid weight loss, while managing the condition.
- Remember you EAT to LIVE and DO NOT live to eat.
- Eat more of such food that is rich in fibre.
- Avoid oily, fried and spicy food.
- Make sure to have sufficient amount of water throughout the day. Ideally 8-10 glasses.
- Aim to achieve and then maintain your ideal body weight.
- Do not add to or omit any food allowed in your diets.
- Ensure to follow a regular exercise routine as advised by our professionals.
- Dinner should be had atleast two hours before bed time for effective digestion.
- Avoid overcooking, reheating, or deep freezing food.
- Avoid the use of soda bicarbonate, preservatives, and colors while cooking vegetables and pulses.
- Prefer the consumption of whole fruits over juices.
- Use wheat flour without sieving.
- Never skip a meal, instead have smaller and frequent meals.
- Always start your day with breakfast. This will keep you energized throughout the day.
- Always read the nutrition and expiry labels when purchasing packaged food.